Your Orange County Homeschool Evaluator
SINCE 2005 Your Florida Homeschool Help here To Support YOU!
Annual Educational Evaluation
VERY Simple & still ONLY $37 completed Now
CALL – 786.525.3545 cell – TEXT
NO STRESS – NO TEST Required
Sin Exámen Requerido
Portfolio Review / Standardized Testing – Your Choice
CYBER (email/U.S. Post) / In Person – Your Choice
Español – English
Florida homeschooling – Parental Choice
FREEDOM to teach YOUR children what YOU know is BEST for them!
- This is SUPER simple
- Annual Evaluations for ALL Grade levels K-12
- “SPECIAL NEEDS” (ASD, etc.) Annual Educational Evaluations. This is VERY simple ALSO!
The Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation required by Florida law can be stress free and simple for everyone in your family, especially for YOU! I will do my best to make sure of it!
My GOAL is to Help You in every way so YOU can be in control of YOUR children’s Education!
Tucker Educational Serivces
Email – CCTucker7@gmail.com
Call – 786.525.3545 cell – TEXT
- NO TEST is required by FL Home Education law. A test is only 1 of 5 options allowed for the Annual Homeschool Evaluation required by FL law. The choice is completely YOUR CHOICE, by FL law.
- “SPECIAL NEEDS” (ASD, etc.) Annual Educational Evaluations at ALL levels of “The Spectrum” This is VERY simple ALSO!
- Annual Educational Evaluations through emails (Cyber Evaluations) or through the U.S. Postal service.
- We do the evaluation in person at your preferred location, if you like.
High School Diploma, Graduation Stuff (Cap & Gown, etc.) Official High School Transcript Service – HSLDA:
I was bothered by evaluators charging WAY TOO MUCH, even up to $80 and $200+, for a simple portfolio review?
We do a lot of annual educational evaluations in Orange County. I am Charles “Curtis” Tucker. I have been a homeschooling parent since 1999, a Florida certified teacher since 1996, and I have been a homeschool evaluator and approved test administrator for Orange County since 2003. I am currently a Florida certified teacher with a Florida State Department of Education certificate which expires on June 30, 2027. Scroll Down for more detailed information.
We do the Annual Educational Evaluation in Orange County, FL just as required by the FL state ss. 1002.41 (see below), through emails (Cyber Evaluations), or the U.S. Postal service, OR I will do the Annual Evaluation in person if you prefer – SIMPLE & QUICK annual homeschool evaluations. C. Curtis Tucker 786-525-3545 cell
FL ss. 1002.41 Home education programs.—
(c) The parent shall provide for an annual educational evaluation in which is documented the student’s demonstration of educational progress at a level commensurate with her or his ability. The parent shall select the method of evaluation and shall file a copy of the evaluation annually with the district school superintendent’s office in the county in which the student resides. The annual educational evaluation shall consist of one of the following:
1. A teacher selected by the parent shall evaluate the student’s educational progress upon review of the portfolio and discussion with the student…
And then the statute goes on to give the other 4 choices for annual evaluations, describing types of tests administered by a FL certified teacher, like myself. I also administer standardized tests of many types, though a test is NOT required for the annual educational evaluation for a homeschool student, it is one of the choices.
Tucker Educational Serrvices – The ONE & ONLY!
The Annual Educational Evaluation done by email, U.S. Post, computer or phone conversation (Cyber Evaluation) is only $37.
The Annual Educational Evaluation done in person is $47 for the 1st student & $30 for each additional student at the same location on the same day.
Email me – CCTucker7@gmail.com – with any questions. It is my pleasure to help in every way possible.
C. Curtis Tucker: 786-525-3545 cell
HELPFUL HOME SCHOOL LINKS:
Home School Legal Defense Association – CLICK >> https://hslda.org/
Here is some basic information to get started with homeschooling in Orange county:
County Home Education Office Contact Info:
407-317- 3407 (Fax)
Mrs. Toney Shoemaker
Home Education Department
Orange County Public Schools
Attention: Home Education
Educational Leadership Center – 7
445 W. Amelia St., Orlando, FL 32801
Orange County How to Homeschool Packet: https://www.ocps.net/cs/services/options/schoolchoice/HomeEducation/Documents/Home-Ed%20Packet%20Updated%20Sept%2009%20final%20revision%20092309for%20web.pdf
Orange County Homeschool Evaluators:
C. Curtis Tucker -786-525-3545 cell
Orange County Homeschool Support Groups:
Amy’s Christian Home School Network
(407) 694-8104, firstname.lastname@example.org, Support Group
Serving Orange & Osceola Counties
Christian Family Educators of Orlando
(407) 340-8945, email@example.com, Support Group
Serving Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties
Christian Homeschoolers at Moss Park
(407) 277-7176, firstname.lastname@example.org,
www.flchamp.net, Co-op, and Support Group
Serving Orange county
(407) 679-2750, email@example.com, Co-op
Serving Orange and Seminole counties
Cornerstone Christian Home Schoolers
(407) 657-9659, firstname.lastname@example.org, Support Group
Serving Orange & Seminole Counties
Families Affirming Christian Training & Service
(407)-905-9508, sizbizymom84@ yahoo.com , Support group
serving orange and lake counties
First Baptist Church of Central Florida Homeschoolers
(407) 877-8953, smiLynn@earthlink.net, Support group
Serving Orange, Lake, and Seminole Counties
Florida Home Educators
(407) 568-1191, FlaHomeEd@aol.com, Support Group / Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake & Volusia Counties
The H.E.A.R.T. of Central Florida
(407) 462-1457, email@example.com, Support Group
Serving Orange, Lake & Seminole Counties
Home Educators Network of Central Florida
(407) 568-9742, firstname.lastname@example.org,
www.homeeducatorsnetwork.com, Support Group and Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Volusia Counties
Home Educators of Covenant Community Church of Orlando
(407) 277-2517, email@example.com, Support Group and Church Ministry
Serving Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties
Orlando Home Educators
www.ohed.org, Support Group/Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola & Volusia Counties
(407) 859-9518, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, Support group
Serving Orange, Seminole, and Osceola Counties
Parkland Home Educators
(407) 381-3081, firstname.lastname@example.org, Support Group/Co-op
Serving Orange & Seminole Counties
Providence Home Educators
(407) 260-5564, email@example.com, Co-op, and Support Group
Serving Seminole, Orange, and Lake Counties
(407) 299-2900, (407) 299-8833, rainbowhorizon@Bellsouth.net
www.calsnet.net/rainbowhorizons, Support Group
Serving Orange County
Sacred Heart Of Jesus Home Educators
http://home.catholicweb.com/shjhe/, Support Group
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Lake Counties
South Orlando Homeschoolers
(407) 839-8646, firstname.lastname@example.org
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pep-SOHS, Support Group
Serving Orange & Osceola Counties
Vine Ripe Kids
(407) 380-0712, Kathryn.email@example.com, Support Group
Serving East Orange County
West Orange Christian Home Educators
(407) 454-9270, westorangeAHE@aol.com
Serving Orange and Lake Counties
Young Individuals Excited Learning Discoveries
(863) 967-8454, firstname.lastname@example.org, Support Group
Serving Orange, Seminole & Polk Counties