Lake County Homeschool Evaluator
We Are Your Florida Homeschool Help Here To Support You!
We are Honored to help YOU take control of YOUR children’s Education
This Parental Choice gives Freedom to MANY Resources!
Annual Educational Evaluation
SIMPLE & ASAP: 786-525-3545 cell Request Rush Service!
We are Homeschool Parents & a FL Certified Teacher
NO STRESS – NO TEST Required
Evaluación Anual – Sin Examen Requerido
Portfolio Review OR Standardized Test – YOUR Choice
As Required by FL State Dept. of Education Home Education Law
CYBER (email/U.S. Post) OR IN PERSON – YOUR Choice
Español – Francais – English
- Annual Homeschool Evaluation – $37
- Evaluations for Every Grade level K-12
- Special Needs children
- Request RUSH Service if needed – Expedited
The Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation required by Florida law can be stress free and simple for everyone in your family, especially for YOU! We will do our best to make sure of it:
Email me: CCTucker7@gmail.com with any questions.
Call me: Charles “Curtis” Tucker, with all questions, anytime:
- NO TEST is required by FL Home Education law. A test is only 1 of 5 options allowed for the Annual Homeschool Evaluation required by FL law. The choice is completely your decision, by FL law.
- We do Annual Educational Evaluations for every grade level.
- We do Annual Educational Evaluations through emails (Cyber Evaluations) or through the U.S. Postal service.
- We do the evaluation in person at your preferred location, if you like.
- We do Annual Educational Evaluations for every county in Florida.
Our fee for the Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation done by email (Cyber Evaluation) or U.S. Post, is only $37.
Most Families are doing the Annual Educational Evaluation via Email now! (cyber evaluation)
We do a lot of annual educational evaluations in Lake County. I am Charles “Curtis” Tucker. I have been a homeschooling parent since 1999, a Florida certified teacher since 1996, and I have been a homeschool evaluator and approved test administrator for Lake County since 2003. I am a Florida certified teacher with a Florida State Department of Education certificate. Scroll Down for more detailed information.
We do the Annual Educational Evaluation in Lake County, FL just as required by the FL state ss. 1002.41 (see below), through emails (Cyber Evaluations), or the U.S. Postal service, OR I will do the Annual Evaluation in person if you prefer – SIMPLE & QUICK annual homeschool evaluations.
FL ss. 1002.41 Home education programs-
(c) The parent shall provide for an annual educational evaluation in which is documented the student’s demonstration of educational progress at a level commensurate with her or his ability. The parent shall select the method of evaluation and shall file a copy of the evaluation annually with the district school superintendent’s office in the county in which the student resides. The annual educational evaluation shall consist of one of the following:
1. A teacher selected by the parent shall evaluate the student’s educational progress upon review of the portfolio and discussion with the student…
And then the statute goes on to give the other 4 choices for annual evaluations, describing types of tests administered by a FL certified teacher, like myself. I also administer standardized tests of many types, though a test is NOT required for the annual educational evaluation for a homeschool student, it is one of the choices.
The Annual Educational Evaluation done in person is $47 for the 1st student & $30 for each additional student at the same location on the same day.
Here is some basic information to get started with homeschooling in Lake county:
Lake County Home Education Office Info:
Home School Contact: Evelyn Diaz
Lake County Schools Student Services
512 South Palm Avenue
Howey-in-the-Hills, FL 34737
Lake County Homeschool Evaluators:
Charles “Curtis” Tucker: 786-525-3545 cell
Lake County Homeschool Support Groups:
Adventist Parents Planning Learning Experiences
(352) 735-9225, email@example.com
groups.yahoo.com/groups/applehomeschoolgroup, Support Group
Serving Seminole, Orange, Lake, and Osceola Counties
Adventure Home School
(407) 321-3397, firstname.lastname@example.org
www.adventurehomeschool.com, Support Group and Co-Op
Serving Lake, Seminole & Orange Counties
Champion Preparatory Academy
(407) 788-0018, email@example.com
Support Group Inc, Co-op Inc, and Nontraditional Private School
Serving Seminole, Orange, Lake, Osceola, Polk, Volusia, and Brevard Counties.
Christian Home Educated Children
(386) 668-5282, firstname.lastname@example.org
www.checgroup.org, Support Group
Serving Volusia & Lake Counties
Christian Home Educators Fellowship
(407) 469-2205, (407) 650-2796, email@example.com , Support Group
Serving Lake, Orange & Sumter Counties
(352) 267-0073, firstname.lastname@example.org,
www.classicalconversations.com, Support Group, and Co-op
Serving Lake and Orange counties
Covenant Light Private School
(352) 669-5948, email@example.com
Nontraditional Private School
Serving Lake and Orange country
STATE LEVEL CONTACT
FPEA (Florida Parent Educators Association)
255 East Drive, Suite H
Melbourne, FL 32904
El Shaddai Ministries Of Florida Inc
(352) 408-4712, firstname.lastname@example.org
www.elshaddaiministries.com, 617 Private School/Co-op/Support Group
Serving Lake, Marion, Sumter, Volusia, Seminole, Orange, St. Lucie & Indian River Counties
Florida Christian Learning Academy, Inc.
617 Private School serving Volusia, Lake, Seminole Counties
Golden Triangle Homeschoolers
(352) 483-0345, email@example.com, Support Group
Serving Lake & Orange Counties
Grace Home Schoolers Inc.
(407) 886-0402 , firstname.lastname@example.org
www.ghsonline.org, Support Group, Co-op, Church/Religious Ministry, Inc
Serving Seminole, Orange & Lake Counties
International Community School
(407) 645-2343, email@example.com
www.icsfla.org, Nontraditional Private School
Serving Lake, Seminole & Orange counties
Jesus, Mary, Joseph Catholic Homeschool Support
(352) 483-4941, Support Group / Co-op / Church Ministry
Serving Lake, Marion & Volusia Counties
Lake County Homeschool Co-operative
(352) 242-1629, firstname.lastname@example.org, Co-op / Support Group
Serving Lake, Orange & Osceola Counties
Lakeview Academy Private School
(352) 429-4114, email@example.com, 623 Private School
Serving Lake County
Mosaic Home Educators
(407) 574-5747, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving Lake and Orange County
NearHim Home Educators
(407) 339-6396, email@example.com
www.nearHim.com, Support Group
Serving Seminole, Orange, and Lake Counties
South Lake Home Educators
(352) 243-3009, firstname.lastname@example.org
www.homeschool-life.com/fl/slhe, Support Group
Serving Lake, Orange, Osceola & Polk Counties