One-on-One Homeschool Help
Do you need to talk with someone who has been through the same homeschooling situations, and who can help
you make informed decisions?
We have been homeschooling our own 5 children in Florida, beginning in 1999. We have also been conducting homeschool evaluations and standardized testing for the past 16 years in Florida.
As a result, we have first-hand experience with the joys and challenges of homeschooling, as well as a wide variety of homeschool curricula, methods, practices, options, and pitfalls.
Furthermore, we are happy to share our collective experience and all the information and resources we have accumulated throughout the years.
Our goal is to give you the information you need to help you proceed with confidence, because an informed parent is an empowered parent.
Top Reasons to Book a Phone Consultation With Us:
- ~ Figuring out if homeschooling is a good option for your child
- ~ Transitioning from public/private school to homeschool
- ~ Making curriculum decisions
- ~ Figuring out learning styles
- ~ Help making a plan to homeschool your special needs child
- ~ College/future planning and execution
- ~ Help creating course descriptions for a college application package
- ~ Homeschool Advocacy: dealing with county personnel & situations
At the end of our conversation we will email you a follow up email. It will contain links to resources and information relevant to your particular situation and plan.
* We offer consulting via phone in half hour increments: $25 per half hour *
Select an option below to book a phone consultation with Curtis & Lupita Tucker: