Osceola County Homeschool Evaluator
We Are Your Florida Homeschool Help Here To Support You
Annual Educational Evaluation
QUICK & SIMPLE
We are Homeschool Parents & a Florida Certified Teacher
NO STRESS – NO TEST Required
Evaluación Anual – Sin Examen Requerido
Portfolio Review OR Standardized Test – your choice
By FL State Dept. of Education Home Education Law
CYBER(email/U.S. Post) OR IN PERSON – Your Choice
Español – Francais – English
FL HOME SCHOOL PARENTS HAVE MANY CHOICES
THE FREEDOM TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN WELL!
- Annual Homeschool Evaluation – $37
- Evaluations for Every Grade level K-12
- To Get Started – Click Here
The Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation required by Florida law can be stress free and simple for everyone in your family, especially for YOU! I will do my best to make sure of it: CLICK>>http://youtu.be/oZK8ywOwp_0
Email us: CCTucker7@gmail.com with any questions.
Call us: Charles “Curtis” & Lupita Tucker, with all questions, anytime:
- NO TEST is required by FL Home Education law. A test is only 1 of 5 options allowed for the Annual Homeschool Evaluation required by FL law. The choice is completely your decision, by FL law.
- I do Annual Educational Evaluations for every grade level.
- I do Annual Educational Evaluations through emails (Cyber Evaluations) or through the U.S. Postal service.
- I do the evaluation in person at your preferred location, if you like.
My fee for the Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation done by email & Internet (Cyber Evaluation), or U.S. Post, is only $37.
More Families are doing the Annual Educational Evaluation via Email now! (cyber evaluation)
We do a lot of annual educational evaluations in Osceola County. I am Charles “Curtis” Tucker. I have been a homeschooling parent since 1999, a Florida certified teacher since 1996, and I have been a homeschool evaluator and approved test administrator for Osceola County since 2003. I am a Florida certified teacher with a Florida State Department of Education certificate. Scroll Down for more detailed information.
I do the Annual Educational Evaluation in Osceola County, FL just as required by the FL state ss. 1002.41 (see below), through emails (Cyber Evaluations), or the U.S. Postal service, OR I will do the Annual Evaluation in person if you prefer – SIMPLE & QUICK annual homeschool evaluations. Charles C. Tucker 786-525-3545 cell
FL ss. 1002.41 Home education programs.—
(c) The parent shall provide for an annual educational evaluation in which is documented the student’s demonstration of educational progress at a level commensurate with her or his ability. The parent shall select the method of evaluation and shall file a copy of the evaluation annually with the district school superintendent’s office in the county in which the student resides. The annual educational evaluation shall consist of one of the following:
1. A teacher selected by the parent shall evaluate the student’s educational progress upon review of the portfolio and discussion with the student…
And then the statute goes on to give the other 4 choices for annual evaluations, describing types of tests administered by a FL certified teacher, like myself. I also administer standardized tests of many types, though a test is NOT required for the annual educational evaluation for a homeschool student, it is one of the choices.
The Annual Educational Evaluation done in person is $47 for the 1st student & $30 for each additional student at the same location on the same day.
Here is some basic information to get started with homeschooling in Osceola county:
Osceola County Home Education Office Info:
Dept. of Charter Schools & Educational Choices
School District of Osceola County
817 Bill Beck Blvd.
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Osceola County Homeschool Evaluators:
Charles C. Tucker -786-525-3545 cell
Osceola County Homeschool Support Groups:
Amy’s Christian Home School Network
(407) 694-8104, firstname.lastname@example.org, Support Group
Serving Orange & Osceola Counties
Christian Family Educators of Orlando
(407) 340-8945, email@example.com, Support Group
Serving Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties
Florida Home Educators
(407) 568-1191, FlaHomeEd@aol.com, Support Group / Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake & Volusia Counties
Home Educators Network of Central Florida
(407) 568-9742, firstname.lastname@example.org,
www.homeeducatorsnetwork.com, Support Group and Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Volusia Counties
Home Educators of Covenant Community Church of Orlando
(407) 277-2517, email@example.com, Support Group and Church Ministry
Serving Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties
Orlando Home Educators
www.ohed.org, Support Group/Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola & Volusia Counties
(407) 859-9518, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, Support group
Serving Orange, Seminole, and Osceola Counties
Sacred Heart Of Jesus Home Educators
http://home.catholicweb.com/shjhe/, Support Group
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Lake Counties
South Orlando Homeschoolers
(407) 839-8646, firstname.lastname@example.org
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pep-SOHS, Support Group
Serving Orange & Osceola Counties