Washington County Homeschool Evaluator
We Are Your Florida Homeschool Help Here To Support You!
We are Honored to help YOU take control of YOUR children’s Education
This Parental Choice gives Freedom to MANY Resources!
Annual Educational Evaluation
SIMPLE & ASAP: 786-525-3545 cell Request Rush Service!
We are Homeschool Parents & a FL Certified Teacher
NO STRESS – NO TEST Required
Evaluación Anual – Sin Examen Requerido
Portfolio Review OR Standardized Test – YOUR Choice
As Required by FL State Dept. of Education Home Education Law
CYBER (email/U.S. Post) OR IN PERSON – YOUR Choice
Español – Francais – English
- Annual Homeschool Evaluation – $37
- Evaluations for Every Grade level K-12
- Special Needs children
- Request RUSH Service if needed – Expedited
- The Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation required by Florida law can be stress free and simple for everyone in your family, especially for YOU! We will do our best to make sure of it!
Email us: CCTucker7@gmail.com with questions.
Call us – Charles “Curtis” & Lupita Tucker, with questions, anytime:
- NO TEST is required by FL Home Education law. A test is only 1 of 5 options allowed for the Annual Homeschool Evaluation required by FL law. The choice is completely your decision, by FL law.
- I do Annual Educational Evaluations for every grade level.
- I do Annual Educational Evaluations through emails (Cyber Evaluations) or through the U.S. Postal service.
- I do the evaluation in person at your preferred location, if you like.
My fee for the Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation done by email (Cyber Evaluation) or U.S. Post, is only $37.
More Families are doing the Annual Educational Evaluation via Email now! (cyber evaluation)
I do a lot of annual educational evaluations in Washington County. I am Charles Curtis Tucker. I have been a homeschooling parent since 1999, a Florida certified teacher since 1996, and I have been a homeschool evaluator and approved test administrator for Washington County since 2003. I am a Florida certified teacher with a Florida State Department of Education. Scroll Down for more detailed information.
I do the Annual Educational Evaluation in Washington County, FL just as required by the FL state ss. 1002.41 (see below), through emails (Cyber Evaluations), or the U.S. Postal service, OR I will do the Annual Evaluation in person if you prefer – SIMPLE & QUICK annual homeschool evaluations.
Charles C. Tucker 786-525-3545 cell
FL ss. 1002.41 Home education programs-
(c) The parent shall provide for an annual educational evaluation in which is documented the student’s demonstration of educational progress at a level commensurate with her or his ability. The parent shall select the method of evaluation and shall file a copy of the evaluation annually with the district school superintendent’s office in the county in which the student resides. The annual educational evaluation shall consist of one of the following:
1. A teacher selected by the parent shall evaluate the student’s educational progress upon review of the portfolio and discussion with the student…
And then the statute goes on to give the other 4 choices for annual evaluations, describing types of tests administered by a FL certified teacher, like myself. I also administer standardized tests of many types, though a test is NOT required for the annual educational evaluation for a homeschool student, it is one of the choices.
Español – Francais – English
Please click on the BLOG / Message Board / FAQ link to find much of the information that many people are looking for about Annual Portfolio Evaluations.
The Annual Educational Evaluation done by email, U.S. Post, computer or phone conversation (Cyber Evaluation) is only $37.
The Annual Educational Evaluation done in person is $47 for the 1st student & $30 for each additional student at the same location on the same day.
Email me – CCTucker7@gmail.com – with any questions. It is my pleasure to help in every way possible.
Charles “Curtis” Tucker:
Here is some basic information to get started with homeschooling in Washington county:
Washington County Home Education Office:
652 Third Street
Chipley, Florida 32428
Washington County Home Education Website:
Washington County Homeschool Evaluators:
Charles C. Tucker – 786-525-3545 cell
Washington County Homeschool Support Groups: